Projected cost of health care
premiums in retirement for a
healthy 65–year–old couple2
Employees who are currently not
saving at all for retirement health
Expected annual increase rate of
health care cost inflation, twice that
Social Security COLAs
But there is hope. Boost your retirement knowledge, put notable trends on your clients' radar–and even deliver the very tools they need to help estimate potential retirement health care costs with ADP retirement services. You’ll feel like a superhero in no time.
Your heroic journey starts here.
Download the must–read white paper to:
• Find out what savings may be required to fund medicalexpenses
• Get the low-down on health savings accounts (HSAs)
• Understand the ins and outs of financial skills building
Ready to add retirement planning
to your superpowers?
Talk to an ADP retirement plan specialist:
Heroic health care insights are one download away.
Enter your information below, and you'll receive your free
white paper shortly.
(All fields required)
1. HealthView Services: 2017 Retirement Health Care Costs Data Report, 2017
2. HealthView Services: 2017 Retirement Health Care Costs Data Report, 2017
3. Employee Financial Wellness Survey, PWC, 2017
4. HealthView Services: 2017 Retirement Health Care Costs Data Report, 2017
5. The Retirement Health Care Costs Projector (RHCCP) is the property of HealthView Services, Inc. and is provided for educational purposes only. Cost projections and other information generated by the RHCCP are estimates, hypothetical in nature, dependent upon the quality of input data as well as certain assumptions, and are not guarantees of future results. Actual health care costs will likely vary (sometimes significantly) from the estimate. ADP cannot guarantee or assure a plan participant’s ability to meet any of their goals or that any hypothetical results actually will occur; has not verified or confirmed the accuracy of these guidelines, assumptions or estimated costs; and does not provide health care advice, products or services. Nothing expressly contained or implied on ADP’s participant website or in any RHCCP estimate is intended or shall be construed as medical or other professional advice by ADP. For specific medical advice, diagnosis and treatment, participants should contact their personal physician. Participants should consult with their tax advisor or financial professional and not rely on the RHCCP as the primary basis for their investment, financial, or tax planning decisions.
Unless otherwise agreed to in writing with a client, ADP, LLC and its affiliates (ADP) do not endorse or recommend specific investment companies or products, financial advisors or service providers; engage or compensate any financial advisor or firm for the provision of advice; offer financial, investment, tax or legal advice or management services; or serve in a fiduciary capacity with respect to retirement plans. Investment options are available through the applicable entity(ies) for each retirement product. Investment options in the ”ADP Direct Products“ are available through either ADP Broker–Dealer, Inc. (Member FINRA), an affiliate of ADP, LLC, One ADP Blvd, Roseland, NJ (ADP BD) or (in the case of certain investment) ADP, LLC. Only licensed representatives of ADP Broker-Dealer, Inc. (Member FINRA), an affiliate of ADP, LLC, One ADP Blvd, Roseland, NJ, or of a broker-dealer firm that has executed a marketing agreement with ADP, LLC may offer and sell ADP retirement services products and services or speak to retirement plan features and/or investment options available in any ADP retirement product.
The ADP Logo and ADP are registered trademarks of ADP, LLC.
A more human resource. is a service mark of ADP, LLC.
All other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.